Auth endpoint SSL certificate expired?

Jaron Schreiber

Sep 16, 2022, 6:00:54 PM9/16/22
to California Forest Observatory Community
Hello,

I'm new here, but my colleagues from the Cal Poly Digital Transformation Hub (Arya, Darren Kraker) have been using the GFC API to approximate the mass of woody biomass for a particular GeoJSON polygon.

I'm starting to use the GFC Python library but am having trouble hitting your auth endpoint at https://api.salo.ai/users/auth successfully. Seems like an SSL certificate issue? If I disable SSL verification, I can fetch my token just fine.

Regards,
Jaron

Jaron Schreiber

Sep 16, 2022, 6:04:48 PM9/16/22
to California Forest Observatory Community, Jaron Schreiber
Also noteworthy is that signing in or registering on https://forestobservatory.com fails...likely due to this reason.

Regards,
Jaron

Christopher Anderson

Sep 16, 2022, 7:42:10 PM9/16/22
to Jaron Schreiber, California Forest Observatory Community
Jaron,

Thanks for the notification - your diagnosis was spot on. Everything's back up again and you should be good to authenticate via SSL now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Christopher Anderson