Updated Bios on osr.finos.org / Forthcoming OSR SIG Meeting

Rob Moffat

Jan 31, 2024, 6:04:04 AMJan 31
to General List for FINOS Open Source Readiness, Kay.Xio...@gs.com, Meshram, Amol, Amoel, Ayush Arora, neetu jain, neetu...@jpmchase.com, Novakovic, Katrina, Katrina, CHEONG, POOI LING (Shaftesbury Avenue)
Hi All,

I've spent some time updating the bios on the OSR website based on materials sent to me last year.  Please take a look at this preview page and check yours is correct.   If you find an omission (or want to add yourself) please email me directly - don't reply to all!   Github PR is here.

Second thing:  OSR SIG is next Wednesday (links at the top of the bios page to the calendar entries).  The topic this month will be the intersection fo business strategy and open source.  That is - how should business decision makers engage with open source, and how should OSPO staff help them make the most of it, in order to achieve their strategic goals?

Victor Lu has been working hard researching these questions over the last few months and has prepared a presentation - but please bring along your own ideas too.

Finally, if you have any ideas for future topics that the OSR SIG should cover, then please add your comments to this GitHub Issue where we are tracking them to schedule in future sessions.

See you next Wednesday!

Rob

--
  Rob Moffat  Technical Architect  FINOS