Today's SIG Meeting

Rob Moffat

Mar 20, 2024, 10:51:40 AMMar 20
to General List for FINOS Open Source Readiness
Hi All,

A productive meeting on today's OSR SIG!  If you missed it, then you can check out Mimi's work integrating an annotated version of the Citi Open Source Policy here.

Also for you to review is the brand new maturity checklist: we would really love everyone to have a go filling this in for their own organisation.  Once you've filled out all the items, you can see a summary of your results here and even download a PDF of the results to share with FINOS/me (we'd love to try and create a map of the state of Open Source at this level).

So please fill it out and let us know your feedback:

 - What questions should have been there but aren't?
 - What questions are unnecessary?
 - Is there anything that flat out doesn't make sense?

Please help us get this right!

thanks,
Rob

--
  Rob Moffat  Technical Architect  FINOS

Olds, Rhyddian

Mar 20, 2024, 2:24:38 PMMar 20
to o...@finos.org

Amazing work on the open source policy, Mimi!  I love it, it’s so seamless with the rest of the site, links perfectly to relevant topics

Regards,

Rhyddian

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.