Getting ready for FINOS Hackathon at BMO

Maurizio Pillitu

Apr 12, 2023, 3:19:24 PM4/12/23
to comm...@finos.org

Dear FINOS Community,

We’re 3 weeks away from the FINOS Hackathon and we’re really looking forward to seeing you in person at BMO offices in New York on May 3rd and 4th!

Our FINOS Members have built a rich and comprehensive list of sample use cases, so now we have the opportunity to open up the hackathon to all of the FINOS Community; make sure to register on time, since we have a limited space, and seats are running out! If you’re interested in joining remotely, please let us know by answering this email.

In order to get the most out of this Hackathon, it’s important to prepare ahead of time; below few simple steps that will help you getting ready for the event day:

  1. Choose a use case to build - Choose one of the sample use cases available right now (feel free to ask questions directly on GitHub Discussions), or submit your own.

  2. Setup your workstation - Make sure that you can access gitbub.com; setup or review your development environment.

  3. Prepare your tools - Play with FINOS tools or libraries that could help you build your use case.

  4. Prepare your data - Thanks to Fintech Sandbox and Xignite, we can provide access to a very interesting list of Xignite APIs; if you’d like to use some of these APIs, please let us know by answering this email.

If you have any questions about use cases or event logistics, checkout our FAQs, or simply answer this email and ask away.

SIGN UP HERE

Thanks for your participation!

Mao

--

👉 Join the FINOS Hackathon at BMO in New York City on May 3/4 2023   👈

Maurizio Pillitu | CTO | FINOS