Get involved! DEI SIG - Big Boost Mondays

Niamh Parker

May 12, 2023, 4:00:49 AM5/12/23
to FINOS General Community List, FINOS General Community List

Dear FINOS Community,

The FINOS Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) SIG Big Boost Mondays meetups are accelerating and we need your help to make an impact by sponsoring, hosting, organizing and/or speaking!

Our second Big Boost Mondays, Ireland is happening in Dublin at Microsoft this Monday, 15th May. We'd like to invite FINOS banks, tech firms and consultancies with links to Dublin to get involved and help grow the meetup across the Irish community. Register here to attend and share with your network

Our next meetup will be hosted by Synechron in Belfast, Northern Ireland on Monday, June 12th. Register here and stay tuned for more details!

The past Big Boost Mondays have occurred at Citi Bank, Red Badger and Synechron in London. Thank you to everyone involved!

As we plan for the months ahead we’re reaching out to you to help scale participation. Reply to this email to help organise, host and/or sponsor Big Boost Mondays with our London and Island of Ireland FINOS DEI SIG communities.

The FINOS DEI SIG is a community of FINOS members and contributors that meet on the first Wednesday of each month. We invite you to get involved to improve the balance of diversity in FINOS, its events and the wider FINOS open source community.

You can find the latest FINOS Diversity, Equity and Inclusion SIG agendas and call details on GitHub here: https://github.com/finos/DEI-SIG/

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Niamh (on behalf of the DEI SIG)