FINOS Structured Products Project: Tuesday, April 11th at 10 am ET / 3 pm BST

Julia Ritter

Apr 10, 2023, 11:23:02 AM4/10/23
to c...@lists.finos.org, FINOS General Community List
Dear FINOS and CDM Communities,

We invite you to join us for the first FINOS Structured Products Project meeting now set up for collaboration under the CDM Project scheduled for tomorrow Tuesday, April 11th, at 10 AM ET/ 3 PM GMT.
The Structured Products Project, a project from our FINOS Associate Member ISDA, has been successfully set up for collaboration and contributions to the FINOS. The FINOS Structured Products project, led by Goldman Sachs and FragmosChain, aims to accelerate the build and support of structured products in the ISDA Common Domain Model (CDM).

For background on the Structured Products project, see github.com/finos/financial-objects/issues/66 and github.com/finos/community/issues/133, as well as the FINOS Legend Pilot Case Study.

You are welcome to join the Structured Products Project mailing list by emailing . Please email  or me directly if you would like to be added to the calendar invite directly or have any questions.

Zoom info

Find the meeting agenda on GitHub here ... https://github.com/finos/common-domain-model/issues/2092

When joining tomorrow's working group meeting, please bring your logged-in GitHub Profile so we can take the FINOS interactive roll call.

We look forward to seeing you at tomorrow's Structured Products Project meeting, and please reach out if you have any questions.

--
Julia Ritter | Developer Community Manager FINOS
👉Join the FINOS Hackathon at BMO in New York City on May 3/4 2023  👈