Join us in the Emerging Technologies SIG!

1 view

Peter.S...@morganstanley.com

May 17, 2023, 3:28:41 PM5/17/23
to comm...@finos.org, ke...@feynic.com, Patrick...@morganstanley.com

Hi Community!

First of all, I’d like to thank Gab, Maoo, Juan and James for the support so far and the opportunity to talk about our topic today 😊

However, as Keith, Patrick and I announced today – we have a few “Call To Action” items from the Community All Hands call regarding to our new ‘Emerging Technologies “Zenith” SIG’, so let me summarize what he mentioned today:

What is the Emerging Technologies “Zenith” SIG?

Zenith is an industry-wide collaborative effort, ran by FINOS, to understand, define and build standards that enable us all to adapt emerging technologies.

Why do we need Zenith?

  • Reduce common effort on emerging technologies
  • Share ideas across theoretical, technical and commercial
  • Recognize expertise across many disciplines to encourage trusted dialogue
  • Provide exploratory sandboxes to remove barriers on technical readiness

What are our goals?

  • Create a Brain Trust
  • Develop Emerging Technology Primers
  • Run a collaborative POC Program
  • Launch & Support Open Source Standards/Libraries

What do you have to do?

If you want to get involved:

  • Join the mail group to stay informed by emailing: zenith+s...@lists.finos.org
  • If you are part of an Innovation lab, and want to work with us, please reach out at ke...@feynic.com
  • If you would like to nominate yourself or a colleague as a subject matter expert for the brain trusts, please reach out at ke...@feynic.com

Looking forward to see a lot of you at the upcoming Zenith meetings from June forward –

The Zenith leadership

Keith, Patrick and Peter

Peter Smulovics, Executive Director
Morgan Stanley | ENTERPRISE TECH & SERVICES
1 New York Plaza, 10th Floor | New York, NY  10004
Phone: +1 212 276-2167
Mobile: +1 917 982-5838
Peter.S...@morganstanley.com

NOTICE: Morgan Stanley is not acting as a municipal advisor and the opinions or views contained herein are not intended to be, and do not constitute, advice within the meaning of Section 975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. By communicating with Morgan Stanley you acknowledge that you have read, understand and consent, (where applicable), to the Morgan Stanley General Disclaimers found at http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers/terms. The entire content of this email message and any files attached to it may be sensitive, confidential, subject to legal privilege and/or otherwise protected from disclosure.