[FINOS Community] New TOC Members!

Niamh Parker

Jun 19, 2024, 8:05:10 AM (11 days ago) Jun 19
to FINOS General Community List

Dear FINOS Community, we are excited to announce 5 new members of the FINOS Technical Oversight Committee, after the first round of voting.

Congratulations to all of you, we’re looking forward to starting working together! The next TOC meeting will be Wednesday, July 3rd, at 12 pm EST / 5 pm BST, I hope you can all make it!

The second round of voting is scheduled for 6 September 2024, after the summer break, which means that - if you’re an active FINOS contributor, or employed by a FINOS Memberyou still have 2 months to submit your candidacies via GitHub issues (please share your Title,  Affiliation, Bio and Reasons for candidacy); if you have any doubts, please reach out to he...@finos.org.

A special thanks goes to the previous TOC members who are freeing their seats, for all their hard work and dedication.

  • Jon Freedman (Brevan Howard)

  • Ephrim Stanley (Goldman Sachs)

  • Stephen Goldbaum (Morgan Stanley)

  • Riko Eksteen (Adaptive)