[FINOS Community] About yesterday's email incident

Juan Estrella

Oct 17, 2023, 7:35:43 AM10/17/23
to comm...@finos.org
Dear FINOS community,

I would like to extend my sincere apologies for a regrettable error that resulted in an unintended high volume of emails being sent to the community, creating an unfortunate spam issue for many of you.

I unintentionally invited comm...@finos.org to a Google Calendar event, and despite specifying the option to skip notifications, all changes to that event were still forwarded to the list, including bounce notifications.

Please be assured that we are working to prevent such incidents in the future. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach to he...@finos.org.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
  Juan Estrella

--

Register here to attend our Open Source Finance Forum (OSFF) in New York on November 1st.
(members can reach out to os...@finos.org for member discount codes)

--

Juan Estrella | Developer Support | FINOS

Stay informed on the latest updates from FINOS, including the FINOS newsletter and notifications of upcoming FINOS events - see www.finos.org/sign-up