[FINOS Community] TOC election results

'Colin Eberhardt (He/Him)' via FINOS General Community List

Oct 31, 2023, 8:15:37 AM10/31/23
to damian...@capitalone.com, Peter.S...@morganstanley.com, FINOS General List, Board of Directors (Private)
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know the results of our recent TOC election. I'm very happy to report that Damian Reeves and Peter Smulovics are the two successful candidates and will be joining the Technical Oversight Committee.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to put themselves forwards as a candidate, I personally found it very hard to choose between so many fantastic options.

See you at OSFF tomorrow!

Regards, Colin E.

Stay informed on the latest updates from FINOS, including the FINOS newsletter and notifications of upcoming FINOS events - see www.finos.org/sign-up

'Olds, Rhyddian ' via FINOS General Community List

Oct 31, 2023, 8:15:47 AM10/31/23
to Colin Eberhardt (He/Him), damian...@capitalone.com, Peter.S...@morganstanley.com, FINOS General List, Board of Directors (Private)

Congratulations Damian and Peter, and thank you for stepping into this super important role.

Regards,

Rhyddian

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.

'Prado, Kim' via FINOS General Community List

Oct 31, 2023, 8:43:39 AM10/31/23
to Olds, Rhyddian, Colin Eberhardt (He/Him), damian...@capitalone.com, Peter.S...@morganstanley.com, FINOS General List, Board of Directors (Private)

Congratulations Damian and Peter!!

'Damian Reeves' via FINOS General Community List

Oct 31, 2023, 10:14:26 AM10/31/23
to Colin Eberhardt (He/Him), Board of Directors (Private), FINOS General List, Peter.S...@morganstanley.com
Many, many thanks. I look forward to serving with such great people in such an incredible organization.

On Tue, Oct 31, 2023 at 8:05 AM Colin Eberhardt (He/Him) <CEber...@scottlogic.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know the results of our recent TOC election. I'm very happy to report that Damian Reeves and Peter Smulovics are the two successful candidates and will be joining the Technical Oversight Committee.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to put themselves forwards as a candidate, I personally found it very hard to choose between so many fantastic options.

See you at OSFF tomorrow!

Regards, Colin E.

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and/or proprietary to Capital One and/or its affiliates and may only be used solely in performance of work or services for Capital One. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.

Peter.Smulovics via FINOS General Community List

Oct 31, 2023, 10:14:32 AM10/31/23
to CEber...@scottlogic.com, damian...@capitalone.com, comm...@finos.org, bo...@finos.org, gabriele...@finos.org, ma...@finos.org

I would like to thank @Gabriele Columbro, @Maurizio Pillitu, @Colin Eberhardt (He/Him) and the TOC members for putting the trust into me – and congratulations to @damian...@capitalone.com!

Peter Smulovics, Executive Director
Morgan Stanley | ENTERPRISE TECH & SERVICES
1 New York Plaza, 10th Floor | New York, NY  10004
Phone: +1 212 276-2167
Mobile: +1 917 982-5838
Peter.S...@morganstanley.com

I just wanted to let you know the results of our recent TOC election. I'm very happy to report that Damian Reeves and Peter Smulovics are the two successful candidates and will be joining the Technical Oversight Committee.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to put themselves forwards as a candidate, I personally found it very hard to choose between so many fantastic options.

See you at OSFF tomorrow!

Regards, Colin E.

NOTICE: Morgan Stanley is not acting as a municipal advisor and the opinions or views contained herein are not intended to be, and do not constitute, advice within the meaning of Section 975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. By communicating with Morgan Stanley you acknowledge that you have read, understand and consent, (where applicable), to the Morgan Stanley General Disclaimers found at http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers/terms. The entire content of this email message and any files attached to it may be sensitive, confidential, subject to legal privilege and/or otherwise protected from disclosure.

'Stevenson, Chris-ZA' via FINOS General Community List

Oct 31, 2023, 10:16:02 AM10/31/23
to Prado, Kim, Olds, Rhyddian, Colin Eberhardt (He/Him), damian...@capitalone.com, Peter.S...@morganstanley.com, FINOS General List, Board of Directors (Private)

Congratulations both, well done.

Chris

disclaim.txt

Sam Moorhouse

Oct 31, 2023, 10:25:52 AM10/31/23
to Stevenson, Chris-ZA, Prado, Kim, Olds, Rhyddian, Colin Eberhardt (He/Him), damian...@capitalone.com, Peter.S...@morganstanley.com, FINOS General List, Board of Directors (Private)

Congratulations Damien and Peter!

Sam Moorhouse

Gabriele Columbro

Oct 31, 2023, 11:05:29 AM10/31/23
to Sam Moorhouse, Stevenson, Chris-ZA, Prado, Kim, Olds, Rhyddian, Colin Eberhardt (He/Him), damian...@capitalone.com, Peter.S...@morganstanley.com, FINOS General List, Board of Directors (Private)
I can't overstate how excited I am to have our first elected TOC members being Damian and Peter, two truly committed community members growing their influence in the community through a purely meritocratic path.

Your contributions to our Community have been outstanding already and I look forward to you being even more impactful in your new role.

Congratulations to you two and, echoing Colin, a huge thank you to all the other candidates - it was really hard to choose and I hope you'll put forward your candidacy next year where many other seats will open up!

Thanks,

Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro | Executive Director | FINOS

Open Source in taking over Financial Services. Come meet the leaders of the FINOS community for the largest Open Source in Finance Forum to date in NYC on Nov 1st 2023! Secure your spot today

Become a FINOS Member to accelerate your organization path to value in engaging with open source communities and collaborate with the largest financial institutions in the world.

'Bowie, Paula' via FINOS General Community List

Oct 31, 2023, 12:03:59 PM10/31/23
to Gabriele Columbro, Sam Moorhouse, Stevenson, Chris-ZA, Prado, Kim, Olds, Rhyddian, Colin Eberhardt (He/Him), damian...@capitalone.com, Peter.S...@morganstanley.com, FINOS General List, Board of Directors (Private)

Congratulations Damian and Peter – really well done!

Rita.Chaturvedi via FINOS General Community List

Nov 1, 2023, 5:15:51 AM11/1/23
to s...@turntabl.io, chris-za....@ubs.com, Kim....@bmo.com, rhyddi...@citi.com, CEber...@scottlogic.com, damian...@capitalone.com, Peter.S...@morganstanley.com, comm...@finos.org, bo...@finos.org

Congratulations Peter and Damien!! Well-deserved appointments!

Nov 1, 2023, 5:15:56 AM11/1/23
to Rita.Ch...@morganstanley.com, s...@turntabl.io, chris-za....@ubs.com, Kim....@bmo.com, rhyddi...@citi.com, CEber...@scottlogic.com, damian...@capitalone.com, Peter.S...@morganstanley.com, comm...@finos.org, bo...@finos.org
That's awesome! Congratulations Peter and Damian!

--

Nureen D'Souza (she/her)

Director • Cloud & Connectivity • Open Source Program Office

mobile +1 804.477.5260

assistant: email Denise Allison