[FINOS Community] FINOS Q3 All Community Call in one hour!

1 view

Gabriele Columbro

Aug 10, 2022, 10:11:02 AM8/10/22
to FINOS General List
Dear FINOS Community,

I hope this email finds you well and you are enjoying your summer.

I personally have just resurfaced after my summer break and I am super excited to get back to it, on the heels of a hugely successful Open Source in Finance Forum in London, less than a month ago.

So much happened in the last quarter so, especially if were unable to join us in London for OSFF, make sure you tune in in just less than a hour for our quarterly All Community Call, where the FINOS team will provide an complete update and recap on the state of our Community and the awesome happenings surrounding OSFF.

On behalf of the FINOS team, we look forward to connecting with you. Hope to see you there, make sure you register now!

Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro | Executive Director | FINOS

Are you in Europe and want to learn more about what FINOS and Open Source in Financial Services are all about? Register today for the Open Source in Finance Forum happening in London on July 13th 2022 and come see for yourself!

Become a FINOS Member to accelerate your organization path to value in engaging with open source communities!

Stay informed on the latest updates from FINOS, including the FINOS newsletter and notifications of upcoming FINOS events - see www.finos.org/sign-up