FINOS FDC3 Certified Practitioner Program

Rob Moffat

Mar 3, 2023, 6:16:19 AM3/3/23
to fd...@finos.org
Hi Everyone,

In 2022 FINOS launched its FDC3 Conformance Program, and we now have a growing list of desktop agents conforming to the FDC3 standard!   This has been a great success, thanks to everyone who got involved to help!

In 2023 we have similar ambitions but on the "other side" of the standard:  as well as updating our FDC3 training course to FDC3 2.0 we are going to embark on a practitioner certification, which I hope we can announce at OSFF on November 1st in New York.

The road to building a certification is a fairly long one, but the first step is to gather keen Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and build a panel of beta-testers who will be the first to try to attain a shiny FINOS FDC3 Certified Practitioner badge*.

If you would like to help with this endeavour in either of those roles, please fill out the form and I'll get in touch.

Thank you!
--
Rob

* nb. badge will probably only exist digitally

  Rob Moffat  Technical Architect  FINOS