Special Invitation: FDC3 Project Expo at OSFF NY

1 view

Julia Ritter

Oct 18, 2022, 5:28:26 PM10/18/22
to FDC3 Project, FDC3 Maintainers mailing list
Dear FDC3 Community,

As you may know, the FINOS Open Source in Finance Forum is scheduled for December 8th in NY. During OSFF, we are curating a Project Expo to demonstrate specific ways in which FINOS projects are deployed to deliver real business benefits. We are asking the FDC3 community to come forward with your best examples of the standard at work and present specific use cases in the Project Expo so that conference attendees can learn about the impact FDC3 is delivering to business customers.

FINOS hopes to accelerate the FDC3 project consumption and attract more collaboration. This is a terrific way to get your production use cases in front of the entire financial open-source community and to ratify use cases that drive the standards created in the FDC3 working groups.

There will be quick 10-15 minute slots to showcase your FDC3 use cases, so if you are interested in participating in the Expo, please reply to this email no later than October 31st with your interest.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and we hope to put forth your FDC3 use cases at OSFF NY!

Kindly,
Julia
--

Julia Ritter | Community Manager FINOS
Submit a Call For Proposals for FINOS Open Source in Finance Forum - New York