FDC3 Desktop Agent Bridging meeting tomorrow + demo!

Kris West

Sep 27, 2022, 12:07:41 PM9/27/22
to fd...@finos.org
Hi All,

The next meeting of the FDC3 Desktop Agent Bridging discussion group is tomorrow, where we will be joined by the NatWest Markets team for a demo of 'Backplane' which is being contributed to FINOS as (a base for) an implementation of the Desktop Agent Bridge defined in the current proposal. We'll have some time for QA and discussion of next steps for the contribution of the project.

You can find the meeting agenda and joining details at: https://github.com/finos/FDC3/issues/822 and below:

Meeting Date
Wednesday 28th Sept 2022 - 9am EST / 2pm BST

WebEx info

Agenda

  • Convene & roll call, review meeting notices (5mins)
  • Review action items from previous meeting (5mins)
  • NatWest Markets: Contribution of BackPlane as a Bridge implementation (25 mins)
    • Overview of contribution
    • Demo of current state
    • Discussion of next steps and how you can get involved.
  • Review updates to the proposal (20 mins)
  • AOB & Adjourn (5mins)

See you there!

Kris West

Principal Engineer

Finsemble
+1 (800) 821-8147
kr...@cosaic.io

Gabriele Columbro

Sep 27, 2022, 12:09:55 PM9/27/22
to Kris West, Colin Eberhardt, fd...@finos.org, t...@lists.finos.org
Adding the +t...@lists.finos.org as they'll be evaluating the Desktop Agent Bridging contribution so they might want to join this demo. +Colin Eberhardt FYI.

Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro | Executive Director | FINOS

Did you miss the 2022 Open Source in Finance Forum Europe? Check out the videos and slides of the sessions and register today for the Open Source in Finance Forum New York on December 8th 2022 to see for yourself!

Help us measure the growth of the open source in financial services movement: take the FINOS 2022 State of Open Source in FSI survey! Check out last year's report