Today's FDC3 Web Browsers Discussion Group Meeting

Julia Ritter

Feb 16, 2023, 10:55:05 AM2/16/23
to FDC3 Project
Dear FDC3 Community,

Please join the FDC3 Maintainers and FDC3 Project at the first FDC3 Web Browsers Discussion group starting in a few minutes at 11 am ET / 4 PM ET.

Background:
The group convened to discuss how to enable FDC3 use in a web browser without the use or a browser extension (such as fdc3-desktop-agent or a container).
..."I also want to add that there is clearly significant interest in the community in enabling FDC3 use on the web. There is a strong use case in that it would enable better onboarding journeys with less drop-off (where you use an app on the web with others before adopting a desktop container or similar)."

Meeting Details:
Meeting link:  https://finos.webex.com/finos/j.php?MTID=mc297e9962d73ad18f6539745ce79abf9
Meeting number: 2552 173 3304
Password: aGqHPJRp534 (edited)

Please let me know if you have any questions, and we look forward to seeing you there!
--
Julia Ritter | Community Manager FINOS
   Register and join us for the Q1 FINOS All Community Call