Working group UX guideline for FDC3

Pierre Neu

Jan 31, 2023, 6:17:36 AM1/31/23
to fd...@finos.org
Hello to the FDC3 community,

During the last standard working group meeting, we discussed the idea of working together on a UX guideline for FDC3.
Potential benefits:
  • Improve discoverability of available FDC3 actions in apps
  • Create a more consistent experience when using FDC3 in different apps to improve the efficiency of FDC3 enabled workflows
  • Make the FDC3 'brand' stronger by creating a visual identity that will stand out in FDC3-enabled apps
To work on this, we'd need to identify interested parties and eventually create a working group on that topic.

So if you are interested, please add a comment on the issue https://github.com/finos/FDC3/issues/889.

Thank you and have a great day.

Pierre
--

Pierre Neu

Senior Product Manager - Solutions Frameworks

Symphony Communication Services, LLC

symphony.com

pierr...@symphony.com