[FINOS Community] Tomorrow: NYC FINOS Supported Event on Orchestration & GenAI

Karl Moll

Apr 23, 2024, 12:18:06 PMApr 23
to FINOS General Community List
Hi FINOS community!

We would like to invite our community in the NYC area to a FINOS supported event tomorrow put together by Olivier Poupeney (Head Ambassador of our newly launched Ambassador Program) and hosted by Orkes:

Unlocking Innovation in Financial Workflows: Orchestration and Generative AI
Date/Time:
24 April, 2024 | 8:30-11:00 AM ET (doors at 8.30am, presentation at 9, panel at 10)
Location: New York
Address: Microsoft - 11 Times Square 640 8th Ave New York, NY 10036

Best,
Karl Moll
Technical Project Advocate
FINOS