[FINOS Community] Launching the FINOS Ambassador Program!

Gabriele Columbro

Apr 9, 2024, 3:44:29 PMApr 9
to FINOS General List, t...@lists.finos.org, All FINOS
[Taking the liberty to expand the distribution list to our +FINOS General List and to the +Board of Directors (Private) as this is a major milestone for our Community!]

FINOS Community,

As you might have seen from the social buzz, we are super proud to have announced today our FINOS Ambassador program

Please take a second to understand it and, if you like it, to celebrate it! (you can do so by amplifying our announcement on Linkedin and X).

Not only do we have 9 initial ambassadors who will actively (and now more formally than before) represent FINOS through meetups and other community engagement activities, but just on the very first day of launch another 12 folks applied for the program!!!

A huge validation of the brand and mission attachment from our community, something I believe should make you all proud of what you built.

So what it means for you:
  • An increased local presence with FINOS meetups and external events and digital presence through podcasts, blogs, etc: so keep an eye on our Events page, and if you have an idea / would like to help / participate in any Ambassador led activities, you can reach out to our  ambas...@lists.finos.org to engage directly with our Ambassadors.

  • An opportunity to help us expand our footprint in other geographies: Our team is largely spread across US (California, South Carolina, NYC) and Europe (London, Northern Ireland, Barcelona, Serbia), but our community is increasingly global. If you are based in another country or financial hub, the Ambassador program is a great opportunity to spearhead our expansion with the full support of the FINOS team, please do consider applying to become an Ambassador here.
Exciting times for everyone and we've come a long way since we started, so a huge thank you to all of our ambassadors, and our TOC Sponsor Olivier Poupeney who helped shape the program and will be mentoring our ambassadors moving forward.

Thanks all!

Gab
--
Gabriele Columbro | Executive Director | FINOS

The Open Source in Finance Forum returns to London and NYC in 2024. Don't miss the premier event for open source collaboration in financial services. Get on the waitlist today

Become a FINOS Member and join the largest financial institutions in the world is shaping the future of financial services through open source.

On Tue, Apr 9, 2024 at 6:48 AM Colin Eberhardt via lists.finos.org <CEberhardt=scottlo...@lists.finos.org> wrote:
I've just seen that FINOS have launched the Ambassador Programme:

Kudos to Olivier for leading on this, and showing the impact that TOC members have on FINOS.

🎉🎉🎉

Regards, Colin E.

The contents of this email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. The information may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent.

Email is susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorised amendment, viruses, and unforeseen delays. Although Scott Logic Limited has taken reasonable precautions to avoid these situations, it cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage sustained as a result of any of these actions and the recipient must ensure that the email (and attachments) are virus-free.

Please note, that we do not accept notification of changes to bank account details by email. This applies to notifications from or to us.

Scott Logic Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registration number 05377430. Registered office address: 6th Floor, The Lumen, St James Boulevard, Newcastle Helix, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 5BZ . Our VAT number is 866 1051 30.

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#306) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [gabriele...@finos.org]

_._,_._,_

Stay informed on the latest updates from FINOS, including the FINOS newsletter and notifications of upcoming FINOS events - see www.finos.org/sign-up