FDC3 Identity & Threat Modelling meeting Thursday 8 Feb 2024 11am EST / 4pm BST

'Yannick Malins' via FDC3 Project

Feb 7, 2024, 10:43:12 AMFeb 7
to fd...@finos.org
Hi all, a special session of the FDC3 Identity & Threat Modelling stream tomorrow! We will brainstorm together how to bring more firms into the conversation, in order to collect requirements as well as feedback on the ideas we have raised so far.

Please find the agenda and joining details below and at https://github.com/finos/FDC3/issues/1150

Please note FDC3 meetings are switching to Zoom going forward, hence, please note the new joining details and get in touch with he...@finos.org / fdc3-maint...@finos.org if you have any issues joining via Zoom.

See you there,
Yannick

Agenda

  •  Convene & roll call, review meeting notices (5mins)
  •  Discuss recruiting additional firms to participate (20mins)
  •  AOB & Adjourn (5mins)

Meeting Date

Thursday 8 Feb 2024 - 11am (US eastern timezone EDT/EST) / 4pm (London, GMT/BST)

Zoom info