We're less than 48h from OSFF 2023 - once again, the largest to date!

1 view

Gabriele Columbro

Oct 30, 2023, 7:05:22 PM10/30/23
to FINOS General List, All FINOS
Dear Community,

At this point, if you haven't heard that the Open Source in Finance Forum is happening on Wednesday in New York, well, either you've been living under a rock or our communications have completely failed :)

Many in this list were here since the beginning when in BNYM we hosted in 2017 a small-ish 200 people conference, but at the time it felt amazing to see so much interest for open source in financial services.  Few years later, we're expecting to break 1000 registrations for this event. Besides making you proud to be the pulsating engine of our Community, I hope you take a second to let it sink in and take in the potential bringing all these folks together can have: we are reaching a critical mass of folks that understand open collaboration makes for a better company, better industry and ultimately a better society.

If you aren't registered yet, or deciding whether you should join, make sure you do so ASAP as it's very likely we'll have to start waitlisting folks in the afternoon as we hit our registration limit.

If you are self funding your participation, and a discounted pass would help, please write to os...@finos.org with your rationale and we'll see what's possible.

On behalf of the FINOS team, we very much look forward to an amazing day (and week for that matter, see everything else going on).

Thanks for your amazing contributions.

Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro | Executive Director | FINOS

Open Source in taking over Financial Services. Come meet the leaders of the FINOS community for the largest Open Source in Finance Forum to date in NYC on Nov 1st 2023! Secure your spot today

Become a FINOS Member to accelerate your organization path to value in engaging with open source communities and collaborate with the largest financial institutions in the world.

Gabriele Columbro

Oct 31, 2023, 2:05:57 PM10/31/23
to FINOS General List, All FINOS
And we're now officially sold out for tomorrow!

If you aren't registered yet, there's a waitlist (and we have a ticket on the side). If you can't get to the waitlist, please email regist...@linuxfoundation.org (cc os...@finos.org) and we'll try to sort it out.

Thanks,

Gab