Please complete (and forward around!) the first State of Open Source in Financial Services survey

Gabriele Columbro

Jun 16, 2021, 3:37:21 PM6/16/21
to FINOS General List, All FINOS, Hilary Carter
Dear Community & Governing Board,

As you might have heard, FINOS and the Linux Foundation announced last week the first "State of Open Source in Financial Services" survey.

This is going to be a hugely important way to demonstrate the growth we are all perceiving, but putting hard numbers in terms of maturity, adoption and contribution from this industry.

We need your help to make this a success so my ask is to please:
  1. Take a few minutes to complete the survey. If you have any issues using Survey Monkey, please send us a note at he...@finos.org.
  2. Forward this email to 3 people you know, either from your organization, counterparts or service providers.
Thanks for your attention on this, as it would not only benefit the movement at large but provide even further visibility to the efforts each and everyone of you puts in FINOS every day.

Gab
--
Gabriele Columbro | Executive Director | FINOS

FINOS just announced the first Open Source in Financial Services Survey.  Take a few minutes to complete it and help us celebrate the growth of the movement in the industry!

Hilary Carter

Jun 25, 2021, 11:40:40 AM6/25/21
to Gabriele Columbro, FINOS General List, All FINOS
Dear FINOS Community,

I'm pleased to share an alternate survey URL should the previous URL sent in Gab's email be inaccessible to you.

Thank you for taking the time to share your insights with us!

Best wishes,
Hilary

--
Hilary Carter (she/her)