FINOS Structured Products Project Meeting: Wednesday, May 25

Julia Ritter

May 20, 2022, 9:54:30 AM5/20/22
to FINOS General Community List
Dear FINOS Community,After an unexpected incident that unfortunately derailed the kick-off meeting for the FINOS Structured Product Project, the FINOS team and the project maintainers are excited to welcome and invite you to re-join us for the FINOS Structured Products Project kick-off meeting next Wednesday, May 25, at 10 AM ET/ 3 PM BST.The Structured Products Project, a project from our FINOS Associate Member ISDA, has been successfully set up for collaboration and contributions to the FINOS infrastructure https://gitlab.com/finosfoundation/legend/financial-objects/structured-products. Whilst the project is open for participation to everyone, the project will be developed under the ISDA developer license, akin to the 2019 FX Options Averaging Model Pilot, to contribute changes back to the ISDA CDM canonical source. This will be the re-launch project meeting of the new Structured Products Project co-led by Jean-Baptiste Ziadé of Fragmos-Chain, Vijayesh Chandel, and Ffion Acland of Goldman Sachs Ian Sloyan of ISDA under The Project Steering Committee. The Project Steering Committee (“PSC”) will be responsible for all technical oversight of the project. Initial members of the PSC will be set forth in the project’s repository. The PSC may vote to change its composition at any time.Lastly, attached to this email, you will find the Structured Product CDM Modelling document. We encourage you to review slide two, which is on the “definition of a Structured Product, as compared to an Exotic Product,” as a starting point for the first meeting. Please come prepared to discuss the terms and scope of deliverables of the Structured Product Project, and let me know if you have any questions on the content beforehand.

You are welcome to join the Structured Products Project mailing list by emailing . Please email  or me if you would like to be added to the calendar invite directly or have any questions.

We hope to see you soon at the first meeting re-launch! Have a great weekend.
Julia
--

Julia Ritter | Community Manager FINOS
The FINOS Open Source in Finance Forum- London will take place on July 13Register here.

Jean-Baptiste Ziadé

May 24, 2022, 1:43:05 PM5/24/22
to FINOS General Community List, Julia Ritter

Dear FINOS Community

This is a quick reminder of the FINOS Structured Products Kick Off meeting taking place tomorrow (see details in email below)

If feasible for you, go through the draft support (attached), and please focus/prepare your questions/feedback/proposals about our first topic (cf. slide two), which is on the “definition of a Structured Product, as compared to an Exotic Product,” as a starting point for the first meeting.

We will be very happy to have you on board tomorrow, to get contributions from you – please join us !

Kind regards

Jean-Baptiste Ziadé

CPO - FragmosChain