OSFF NYC is only 3 weeks away: don't miss out on the biz & tech value only open source can deliver!

1 vue

Gabriele Columbro

non lue,
18 nov. 2022, 01:56:4418/11/2022
à FINOS General List,osff
Dear FINOS Community,

It's been a while since I last reached out to all of you, but I wanted to make sure I took a second to personally call everyone in our growing Community, especially those in the NYC area, to attend our flagship conference, the 6th FINOS Open Source in Finance Forum on December 8th in New York City. We expect this to be our largest event to date, in line with London's attendance in July up 217% YoY earlier this year. The quality of our speakers (we had over 185+ submissions this year) is outstanding, and, whether you are a technologist or on the business side, you should consider registering today.

Open Source in FSI experienced unprecedented growth this year, with 16 new FINOS Members, 10 new projects and impressive YoY growth in downloads of our projects and ecosystem wide contributions from Financial Services. In fact, at OSFF, we'll reveal the staggering results of our 2nd State of Open Source in FSI report...trust me, you don't want to miss it :)
So make sure you register here as soon you can, as we're likely to run out of space soon!
(The event is free if you work for any of our 65 members, and it's very likely you already have your member code in your inbox, but please email os...@finos.org if you don't)

This conference has something unique for everyone in the organization, so I've attached a one-pager which outlines content and compelling reasons why technologists, business folks, compliance and OSPOs should attend. Feel free to circulate internally and in your network! And keep in mind, most often the best conference track in an open source conference is the "Hallway Track". Over 6 years this track is where you really get to connect with your peers in other companies, this is where the magic of in-person events really happens and the unique energy that coalesces an open source community is tangible. Don't miss out!

All the trust, passion and hard work we all put into growing this movement over the last 4 years is paying off big time, and so this is a unique opportunity for you to meet our Community, and frankly, not miss out on the connections and talent development open source collaboration enables.

I hope to see you all in NYC and thank you for all your support and contributions to date!

Gab
--
Gabriele Columbro | Executive Director | FINOS

Register today for the Open Source in Finance Forum New York on December 8th 2022 to witness the growth of the Open Source movement in Financial Services!

We'll release the results FINOS 2022 State of Open Source in FSI survey at OSFF, check out last year's report!

FINOS OSFF NYC Dec 8th 2022 - Why attend.pdf
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message