Financial Objects: Product Control Common Template Steering Committee Meeting 19 April2021

Agarwalla, Abhishek

Apr 16, 2021, 2:49:40 PM4/16/21
to comm...@finos.org, product-control...@finos.org, Aitana Myohl', Thomas, Richard M, Acland, Ffion, Poon, Kenneth

Hello FINOS Community,

Please join our upcoming Product Control Common Template Steering Committee meeting on Monday @ 10am ET / 3pm BST to provide a status update to the steering committee on the Proof of Concept working group.

Please find below the agenda and attached material for the meeting:

·         Convene & roll call.

·         Display FINOS Antitrust Policy summary slide & review meeting notices.

·         Opening remarks by project leads, progress of the working group and discuss the roadmap ahead.

·         Common Unique Identifier walkthrough by OpenFIGI team.

·         FINOS governance policy overview.

·         Participant’s user experience feedback on model to model mapping creation in legend.

·         Showcase an indicative Model to Model mapping in legend.

·         Q&As.

Meeting details:

Best Regards,

Abhishek Agarwalla

EMEA Equity Derivatives Product Control

Goldman Sachs Services Pvt. Ltd
Wing A - 150 ORR | Helios Business Park

Kadubeesanahalli | Bangalore 560103 | India
Tel (IN): +1-212-934-5957

Mob: +91-8670619011

Mail: Abhishek....@ln.email.gs.com

Your Personal Data: We may collect and process information about you that may be subject to data protection laws. For more information about how we use and disclose your personal data, how we protect your information, our legal basis to use your information, your rights and who you can contact, please refer to: www.gs.com/privacy-notices
Updated invitation: Product Control Common Template project @ Weekly from 10am to 11am on Monday (EDT) (abhishek.agarwalla@gs.com).eml
invite.ics
invite.ics

Agarwalla, Abhishek

Apr 19, 2021, 7:56:58 AM4/19/21

A gentle reminder to please join our upcoming Product Control Common Template Steering Committee meeting today @ 10am ET / 3pm BST to provide a status update to the steering committee on the Proof of Concept working group. Agenda below.