New Project Announcement: FINOS Security Scanning

1 view

Maurizio Pillitu

Oct 25, 2022, 3:55:23 AM10/25/22
to anno...@finos.org
Dear FINOS Community,

I am very happy to announce a new contribution called FINOS Security Scanning, a FINOS initiative for driving security best practices across our hosted projects. This helps FINOS project maintainers quickly enable continuous scanning on their hosted codebase, as an additional tool of security options.

You can read more about the project on the FINOS blog.

We look forward to supporting our hosted projects adopting these tools in order to secure their codebase, adopt well established open source best practices and - as a consequence - build software that can be easily assessed by consumers in terms of security, quality and compliance; we are also excited to continue working with open source communities and vendors to improve and expand this project with more support for security use cases, languages and build platforms.

Thanks!
  mao

--

Maurizio Pillitu | DevOps Director | FINOS