Financial Objects: Product Control Common Template Meeting - 24th January 2022

1 view

Agarwalla, Abhishek

Jan 18, 2022, 8:56:36 AM1/18/22
to product-control...@finos.org, Thomas, Richard M, Acland, Ffion, Poon, Kenneth, Wathen, Dave, Julia Ritter, Aitana Myohl, Jane Gavronsky

Hello FINOS community,

We are planning to have our next PCCT meeting on 24th Jan, Monday at 9.00AM ET.

The Product Control Common Template (PCCT) working group is excited to be testing a new, open source data model and template that standardizes how consensus based pricing information is shared across the industry. Please join us at our next PCCT working group meeting to provide an update on the testing and find out how you can run your own tests to validate the model. We believe we have a workable solution ready that can help achieve our goals and would appreciate your inputs in the future direction of this project. Can you please go through the attached guide and initiate testing the product in your instance and let us know if you need any help in taking the tests further.

Can we ask you to attend the meeting along with a colleague

1.       who understands the submission process to the vendors for the current providers from a technology point of view

2.       who has a working knowledge of Java and their firm's policies on consuming open-source software (eg downloading JAR files from external sources)

Best Regards,

Abhishek Agarwalla

EMEA Equity Derivatives Product Control

Goldman Sachs Services Pvt. Ltd
Wing A - 150 ORR | Helios Business Park

Kadubeesanahalli | Bangalore 560103 | India
Tel (IN): +1-212-934-5957

Mob: +91-8670619011

Mail: Abhishek....@ln.email.gs.com

Your Personal Data: We may collect and process information about you that may be subject to data protection laws. For more information about how we use and disclose your personal data, how we protect your information, our legal basis to use your information, your rights and who you can contact, please refer to: www.gs.com/privacy-notices
Submission Testing Guide.pdf
invite.ics
FINOS - Product Control Common Template Workflow.pptx