Re: Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday! Don't miss the next OSR call!

Gabriele Columbro

Jan 31, 2022, 5:57:51 PM1/31/22
to VM Brasseur (CTO), FINOS General List, 'VM Brasseur (CTO)' via General List for FINOS Open Source Readiness
Thanks for your leadership VM (Vicky)!

Cross posting to the +FINOS General List to encourage every FINOS contributor to take a simple action: please share the OSR SIG meeting invite (and why not the All Community Call right after that) with the relevant parties in your organizations. We are kicking-off a new year with a major focus on OSR, and this is the perfect time for you to influence the OSR SIG roadmap in a way that will move the needle in your organization to allow effective open source engagement.

Thanks for your attention here!

Gab

--

Gabriele Columbro | Executive Director | FINOS

Join the upcoming FINOS All Community Call on February 2nd to learn about the exciting evolutions of open source in finance and how you can get engaged.

Check out the first FINOS State of Open Source in Financial Services report to learn how open source is becoming a cornerstone of this industry and valuable insights to get your organization in this journey!

Become a FINOS Member to accelerate your organization path to value in engaging with open source communities!

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 2:50 PM 'VM Brasseur (CTO)' via General List for FINOS Open Source Readiness <o...@finos.org> wrote:

Hello, you lovely OSRers, you!

It’s that time again, when we get the chance to gather and learn from each other. Our next call is this upcoming Wednesday at 15:00 GMT/10:00 ET/07:00 PT.

As usual, we have a GitHub issue for the agenda and minutes for this call.

PLEASE NOTE: This month’s call will end 10 minutes early so people will have time to grab a fresh cup of tea/etc before the All-Community call that immediately follows it. If you haven’t registered for the community call yet, you can do so right here.

This month’s OSR agenda is pretty exciting, because we have new people to welcome _and_ great updates from the FINOS team. Here’s what you can look forward to on the call:

  • VMB: All-community call reminder
  • VMB, Peter: Welcome, Peter!
  • VMB, Aitana: Welcome, Aitana!
  • Jane, James, Aitana: Update from FINOS
  • Community: Brainstorming 2022 OSR SIG roadmap
  • AOB, Q&A & Adjourn

We encourage you not only to join us but to bring your colleagues as well. The more the merrier in the OSR SIG!

Thanks, folks. I’m looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday!

--V

--

VM (Vicky) Brasseur

Director, Senior Strategy Advisor

Open Source Program Office

Wipro Limited

Time Zone: Pacific/West Coast US

'The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com'

Internal to Wipro