FINOS Structured Products Project: Kick-off Meeting 04/26

Julia Ritter

Apr 22, 2022, 11:51:56 AM4/22/22
to Comm...@finos.org
Dear FINOS Community,We invite you to join us for the first FINOS Structured Products Project kick-off meeting next Tuesday, April 26th, at 10 AM ET/ 3 PM GMT.The Structured Products Project, a project from our FINOS Associate Member ISDA, has been successfully set up for collaboration and contributions to the FINOS infrastructure https://gitlab.com/finosfoundation/legend/financial-objects/structured-products. While the project is open for participation to everyone, the project will be developed under the ISDA developer license, akin to the 2019 FX Options Averaging Model Pilot, to contribute changes back to the ISDA CDM canonical source.This will be the first meeting of the new Structured Products Project co-led by Jean-Baptiste Ziadé of Fragmos-Chain, Vijayesh Chandel, and Ffion Acland of Goldman Sachs, and Ian Sloyan of ISDA under The Project Steering Committee. The Project Steering Committee (“PSC”) will be responsible for all technical oversight of the Project. Initial members of the PSC will be set forth in the Project’s repository. The PSC may vote to change its composition at any time.You are welcome to join the Structured Products Project mailing list by emailing . Please email  or me directly if you would like to be added to the calendar invite directly or have any questions.Have a great weekend, and we hope to see you next week!
Julia
--
Julia Ritter | Community Manager FINOS