Please Welcome New FINOS Marketing Manager - Niamh Parker

Aaron Griswold

Mar 25, 2022, 4:09:14 PM3/25/22
to FINOS General Community List

Hi FINOS Community!

It is with great honor that I get to introduce all of you to our new Marketing Manager, Niamh Parker.

We have been searching for months for the right candidate for this position. We needed someone who understands financial services marketing as well developer marketing. This is key to help us provide more value to our current and prospective member firms, as well as our growing FINOS Community, and the contributors and maintainers that underlie that community. We also needed someone who can self-start, and take on the challenges of producing an incredible amount of content and events, with a personal touch, for such a small team.

Niamh (pronounced like Neeve) came as a referral from one of our community members (secret thank you to that person - your FINOS swag will be on the way!). And then we have heard nothing but accolades from others that have worked with Niamh. When she announced her position change on LinkedIn this week, I’ve watched as she continues to get sincere congrats from her network.

Niamh is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK, and has a wide range of experience within the Marketing and PR industry. From beginning her career in Consumer PR, working with various high profiled clients to moving into the finance and tech world working at Broadridge and most recently, Symphony.

Niamh holds a BA(Hons) in Media, Culture and Communication and a Postgraduate degree in International Business. She has a passion for travel and experiencing different cultures.

Her initial work at FINOS puts her as the owner of all content that runs through marketing, and project managing that content, and all the cats that you have to wrangle to do it correctly.

She, and the rest of the marketing team will be reaching out to FINOS Member employees and the extended FINOS Community to get your input into articles, podcasts, events, and larger campaigns we are working on this year.

If you or your communications / marketing teams would like to set up a meeting to discuss how we can work better together this year, please reach out to us at mark...@finos.org.

In the meantime - please reach out to Niamh to welcome her to our Community and introduce yourselves!

niamh....@finos.org

https://www.linkedin.com/in/niamhoparker/

Thank you - and we’re looking forward to another great year, with great people!

~Grizz Griswold - Head of Marketing, FINOS

 Grizz / Aaron Griswold | Head of Marketing | FINOS
(Part of the Linux Foundation)

           gr...@finos.org

Gabriele Columbro

Mar 25, 2022, 4:11:30 PM3/25/22
to Aaron Griswold, FINOS General Community List, Niamh Parker, All FINOS
A warm welcome to Niamh, we're super excited to have you on board!

Gab

--

Gabriele Columbro | Executive Director | FINOS

Check out the first FINOS State of Open Source in Financial Services report to learn how open source is becoming a cornerstone of this industry and valuable insights to get your organization in this journey!

Become a FINOS Member to accelerate your organization path to value in engaging with open source communities!

Peiravi, Parviz

Mar 25, 2022, 5:05:31 PM3/25/22
to Aaron Griswold, FINOS General Community List, niamh....@finos.org

Niamh, congratulation, and welcome to the FinOS community, looking forward to work with you.

Parviz

Parviz Peiravi

Global CTO, Financial Services Industry

Solutions Architecture and Design

Industry Solutions Group

HF3
2111 NE 25th Ave

Hillsboro, OR  97124
Tel:       503-712-6918
Cell:      503-860-7639

E-mail:  parviz....@intel.com

Remember, tomorrow will be a good day”

Image removed by sender.

 Grizz / Aaron Griswold | Head of Marketing | FINOS

(Part of the Linux Foundation)

           gr...@finos.org

Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Rochak Lamba

Mar 28, 2022, 11:38:55 AM3/28/22
to Peiravi, Parviz, Aaron Griswold, FINOS General Community List, niamh....@finos.org