Re: new open source project for climate investing

Gabriele Columbro

Feb 10, 2022, 2:24:13 PM2/10/22
to Si Chen, Financial Objects Working Group, FINOS General List, Regulation Innovation Special Interest Group
Hi Si,

Thanks so much for putting forward this project for our Community feedback.

I am looping in the +FINOS General List, the +Regulation Innovation Special Interest Group and the +Financial Objects Working Group who have at different times looked at climate related topics and might be interested to chime in.

Thanks,

Gab
--
Gabriele Columbro | Executive Director | FINOS

Check out the first FINOS State of Open Source in Financial Services report to learn how open source is becoming a cornerstone of this industry and valuable insights to get your organization in this journey!

Become a FINOS Member to accelerate your organization path to value in engaging with open source communities!

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 10:05 AM Si Chen <sic...@opensourcestrategies.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

We're putting an open source project for climate investing at https://github.com/opentaps/open-climate-investing

Our first release is a market-implied climate risk factor for stocks, based on price movements  versus high and low climate risk benchmarks.  It's described in this write up, and you can take a look at it at https://investing.opentaps.org

There's a short video of it at https://youtu.be/0sdhTd0E9s0

We'd like to get your feedback on this project, and also your suggestions on how to get this out in front of fund managers and plan sponsors.

Thank you!
-----
Si Chen
Open Source Strategies, Inc.

Please give me your feedback on my e-book Open Climate Investing