New Project Announcement : DataHub project now contributed to FINOS

Groves, Paul

May 28, 2020, 6:20:49 PM5/28/20
to anno...@finos.org

Dear FINOS Community,

I'm pleased to announce that DataHub has been successfully contributed to FINOS and is now available on the FINOS GitHub organisation at https://github.com/finos/datahub

Developed through Citi’s E4 Engineering Excellence program - DataHub is a set of python libraries dedicated to the production of synthetic data to be used in tests, machine learning training, statistical analysis, and other use cases as documented online : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_data

We are continuing active development on Datahub and have a long multi-year roadmap that you can review on GitHub to get a sense of our future plans and how you might want to get involved or leverage the project in your own work : https://github.com/finos/datahub/blob/master/docs/roadmap.md

To learn more about the project and our priorities, please visit the DataHub project, which is part of the FINOS organisation on GitHub. You can also contact the DataHub team by raising a DataHub GitHub Issue and can also reach out to me (paul....@citi.com) directly.

Your feedback, issues, and contributions are more than welcome, so please get involved in the synthetic data discussion.

Lastly a thank you to the FINOS team for their support in contributing DataHub to its new home in FINOS.

Paul Groves

Gabriele Columbro

May 28, 2020, 6:42:28 PM5/28/20
to Groves, Paul, VillagraAlejandra M, anno...@finos.org
Paul and the Citi team,

Congratulations for the DataHub contribution!

Not only this is a really interesting projects but I am really proud to see Citi step in and make net new active contributions to the Foundation.

A shout out to you, Ali and the whole Citi team for this important milestone.

Looking forward to helping you grow the project under the FINOS umbrella!

Gab

Gabriele Columbro | Executive Director | FINOS

FINOS joined the Linux Foundation to accelerate even further the growth open source in financial services.. Get involved today and become a FINOS Member to contribute building  a true open financial stack and ecosystem.