Project Announcement: Morphir project

Stephen....@morganstanley.com

May 16, 2023, 3:01:00 PM5/16/23
to anno...@finos.org

Dear FINOS Community,

The Morphir Project maintainers are happy to announce that the Morphir project has been granted Active status from its previous incubation state. This is an exciting milestone for the project and we're looking forward to many more.

We would like to thank FINOS, the community, our collaborators, and the TSC for their support and contributions.

Sincerely,
The Morphiristas

NOTICE: Morgan Stanley is not acting as a municipal advisor and the opinions or views contained herein are not intended to be, and do not constitute, advice within the meaning of Section 975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. By communicating with Morgan Stanley you acknowledge that you have read, understand and consent, (where applicable), to the Morgan Stanley General Disclaimers found at http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers/terms. The entire content of this email message and any files attached to it may be sensitive, confidential, subject to legal privilege and/or otherwise protected from disclosure.