New Project Announcement: Electron FDC3

nicholas kolba

Apr 27, 2022, 10:13:43 AM4/27/22
to anno...@finos.org

Dear FINOS Community,

I am very excited to announce the contribution of the Electron FDC3 project to the FINOS org!  This project brings a fully open source implementation to FDC3 development with an FDC3 Desktop Agent built on Electron, and an App Directory!

You can read more about the project on the FINOS blog.

This is an exciting and impactful accelerator for the whole FDC3 ecosystem and one that fills a significant gap in adoption of the standard.  I am looking forward to the continued engagement around this project from the wider community!

-Nick