Announcing the Exodus Project

Christian Leigh

Jul 3, 2019, 12:20:13 PM7/3/19
to anno...@finos.org

I am pleased to announce that Exodus has been approved by the Data Technologies PMC and is now an active project in that program.

Exodus, which we developed at IHS Markit, is a mapping, documenting, and migration tool especially designed with Oracle PL/SQL developers in mind. The tools allow developers to map, document and define the migration transformations so that migration data can be imported into an Oracle Database in JSON and tabular form - without the need for non-Oracle external tools.  Developers can capture comments, questions, value translations, functions, and even SQL code to drive your migration. Find out more and contribute here.

We hope the community finds these tools useful.  We welcome contributions in form of request changes, that can be submitted via GitHub issues. Feel free to look through the code base and submit a pull request. And if you like what you see maybe give the project a star in Github.

Thank you.

Christian Leigh.

EXODUS : Map > Document > Migrate > JSON & Tables

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly confidential and only for the intended recipient. Any retention, use or disclosure not expressly authorised by IHSMarkit is prohibited. This email is subject to all waivers and other terms at the following link: https://ihsmarkit.com/Legal/EmailDisclaimer.html

Please visit www.ihsmarkit.com/about/contact-us.html for contact information on our offices worldwide.