Can you provide more information?
1. What do you mean by "invalidating FIDO Authenticators"? Are the
authenticators being cleared of their keys, or is the authentication
process just forced to restart?
2. Are the authenticators using the U2F, UAF or FIDO2 protocol?
3. If not UAF, what transport are they using: USB, NFC, BLE?
4. If not UAF, is your app using the WebView component for the
authentication process? Or, have you programmed your RCA to use a
specific API (such as the Google FIDO2 API)? If so, which one?
5. Have you checked the logs of your FIDO library/server to see what
errors are being reported?
Providing more detail can help readers provide better responses.
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "FIDO Dev (fido-dev)" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to fido-dev+u...@fidoalliance.org
> To view this discussion on the web visit