Help and old ethereum nethwork founder/investor

Philip Jonsén

Feb 4, 2022, 2:22:36 PM2/4/22
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Hello! I know i friend of mine who helped build the eth network and around 500 other crypto projects, he had forgotten about it but found all smart contracts in his old wallet.

Over 500 contracts he need to verify on both eth, bsc and most chains. Is someone here good and that so he can reclaim his ownership of this contracts? Etherdelta is asking for a U2F API with usb. But hes has no idea what do to do.

He has for instance created the first defi coin with bitshares, helped found binance, crypto.com and so on. He has 21 validators on the binance chain and some nodes on the eth and so on. So for helping us you would get very well paid.

Best regards.

Philip Jonsén

Feb 4, 2022, 6:23:57 PM2/4/22
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev), Philip Jonsén

I found a way to get to my tokens trough web3.eth, but i cant revoke them, any tips?