Nov 18, 2022, 7:24:06 PM11/18/22
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev), Amrit Patra, Steven McHenry, Sean Soper, Francisco Marcos
I am trying to develop Passwordless Login solution using WebAuthn standards..
Wondering if I could have your expert advise on one issue that has stalled me over few days already?
- Authenticator: Android Passkey using QR code
- Browser: Mac Ventura OS Safari
- Server Dependency: Yubico: webauthn-server-core : 2.1.0
1. I am able to see that Server is providing UserHandle(as user.id
) to Client and client uses this information to finish registration process.
2. When Client returns request for Authentication Finish process: UserHandle is returned empty. This only happens when Authenticating through Safari with Passkey using Android device.
3. I am passing User Verification to be `Required`.
Wondering if anyone is facing similar issue with this?