iOS UAF tests randomly failing

Adric Lloyd

Nov 3, 2021, 1:18:31 AM11/3/21
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Hello

I'm working on an iOS implementation of UAF 1.1 and the conformance tests are failing seemingly randomly in the before blocks. I have successfully run all the tests and passed them all at least once, but usually I will get a failure, each time on a different test. The only clue the conformance test app gives me is

"The before-hook has thrown an error. Please check that you are passing positive tests in request test cases, as it is the most likely cause of hook's failure!
The error message is: 255"

I'm passing all the positive request cases, and the error message doesn't tell me much. Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this?
Message has been deleted