CTAP 2.2

Francisco José Aragó

Mar 22, 2023, 12:46:35 PM3/22/23
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Hi,

Is there any source where I can get a draft of the CTAP 2.2 specification? Specifically, the hybrid transport specification, to implement cross-device authentication.

Thanks

Tim Cappalli

Mar 22, 2023, 12:48:31 PM3/22/23
to Francisco José Aragó, FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
The first public review draft of CTAP 2.2 will likely be available on fidoalliance.org in the next month or so.

Mar 22, 2023, 1:13:41 PM3/22/23
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev), Francisco José Aragó

Yes it is possible it just easy

Zhao Bin

Apr 6, 2023, 4:40:05 AM4/6/23
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev), Solomon Jonah, Francisco José Aragó