Re: [FIDO-DEV] Abridged summary of fido-dev@fidoalliance.org - 11 updates in 5 topics

Perla nallely Guadalupe Alejandre Ramón

Jan 4, 2023, 6:48:10 PM1/4/23
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Ustedes son las personas de las que menos quiero saber ya déjenme en paz porque no tengo nada que sea de ustedes que más quieren no se cansan de joder una persona que no se mete con ustedes que me an robado y hecho hasta lo que no se les ocurre ya señores vivan y dejen vivir

El mié., 4 de enero de 2023 4:58 p. m., <fido...@fidoalliance.org> escribió:
Steven li <changa...@gmail.com>: Jan 03 05:26PM -0800

Hi My1,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I will look again to see if there is any application of hmac-secret
extension.

Steven

My1 在 2023年1月3日 星期二上午10:36:58 [UTC+8] ...more
Emanuele Cesena <emanuel...@gmail.com>: Jan 04 07:59AM -0800

To the best of my knowledge Windows login (the enterprise login via AD) does use hmac-secret. It’s very possible that Windows also has a specific integration with yubikeys as My1 describes, but if ...more
My1 <teamhyd...@gmail.com>: Jan 04 05:02PM +0100

not quite.

The question revolves around both FIDO and the Yubico Login for Windows
Application, so it may be a bit confusing to read. ...more
Zhao Bin <zhao...@gmail.com>: Jan 03 09:07PM -0800

Hi all

May I know if Android support CTAP2 now?

I want to create Discoverable credential (or resident key) on my Yubico
Security key which is FIDO2 certified. This works perfectly on Desktop ...more
DUBOUCHER Thomas <thomas.d...@thalesgroup.com>: Jan 04 09:50AM

Hi Zhao,

Android support for CTAP2 is limited. It can perform the usual tap to authenticate like U2F, but it cannot do pin presentation or discoverable credentials. As you’ve also noticed, it ...more
My1 <teamhyd...@gmail.com>: Jan 04 11:55AM +0100

I think it doesnt even even do CTAP2, when I checked attestations and stuff
when creating a credential it always went straight to U2F

Regards
My1

Am Mi., 4. Jan. 2023 um 10:50 Uhr schrieb ...more
Alexander Jackson <sikand...@gmail.com>: Jan 04 08:32PM +1100

Just a small reminder to take a look at the Chrome Web Store at
https://chrome.google.com/webstore
...more
Daniel Bujak <buja...@gmail.com>: Jan 03 06:37PM -0800

Hi all, I've been facing some issues when testing the latest Firefox builds
on macOS and have traced the point of deviation to checking of the
capabilities reported by my device.
...more
Ackermann Yuriy <ackerma...@gmail.com>: Jan 04 04:57AM +0100

NMSG means authr does not support HID MSG command. So basically not
supporting U2F protocol

--
Yuriy Ackermann
FIDO, Identity, Standards

Right, I get that without CTAPHID MSG, the device cannot support U2F.
However, is the opposite necessarily true? Does indicating the NMSG==0
indicate support for U2F? It seems to me that this ...more
Ibrahim Albrazile <xexek...@gmail.com>: Jan 03 03:47PM -0800

{
"encrypted": true,
"passwordProtected": true,