Please verify! Re: your recent message

ĎR MÚHÀMMÀD

Oct 24, 2022, 9:40:27 AM10/24/22
to fido...@fidoalliance.org, Liam McCarty
Tim,

I'm using Unum ID to verify who's sending me emails. If you don't mind, could you please verify yourself, so your messages stand out in my inbox?

Liam from Unum ID (CCed) will follow up with a verification link now.

Verifying is optional — I'll receive your messages either way. But I'd really appreciate it if you verify.

It takes less than 30 seconds, and you'll only need to do it once.

Thank you!

Sent by a Verified
Unum ID Sender

Jessica Diedericks

Nov 2, 2022, 3:49:57 AM11/2/22
to fido...@fidoalliance.org, Liam McCarty
DUBOUCHER,

deja Elliott

Nov 10, 2022, 6:55:22 PM11/10/22
to fido...@fidoalliance.org, Liam McCarty
Monty,

Rohan Pinto

Nov 17, 2022, 9:48:34 AM11/17/22
to fido...@fidoalliance.org, Liam McCarty
Bojan,

I’m using Unum ID Verified Email to verify who’s sending me emails. If you don’t mind, could you please verify yourself, so your messages stand out in my inbox?

Here’s your verification link.
(You can also copy/paste unumid.co/join into any browser.)

Verifying is optional - I’ll receive your message either way. But I’d really appreciate it if you verify.

Once you’re verified, any email you send me will be labeled as Verified in my inbox, like this:

Verified Email

It takes less than 30 seconds, and you’ll only need to do it once.

Thank you!

If you have any trouble verifying, just reply to this email and you’ll be connected to Unum ID support.