Re: [FIDO-DEV] Abridged summary of fido-dev@fidoalliance.org - 8 updates in 2 topics

瀏覽次數:18 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Perla nallely Guadalupe Alejandre Ramón

未讀,
2022年12月9日 凌晨3:02:502022/12/9
收件者:FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Tienen mis datos aver ahora que van hacer la verdad salió a la luz

El jue., 8 de diciembre de 2022 4:59 p. m., <fido...@fidoalliance.org> escribió:
Sabarinathan Eaganathan <mail2sa...@gmail.com>: Dec 08 03:28AM -0800

HI all,
In our service we are giving Yubikey as second factor already,and now we
given support for configuring Passkey as first factor. How to stop
configuring Passkey(Mobile based security key) ...more
My1 <teamhyd...@gmail.com>: Dec 08 12:48PM +0100

shouldnt setting cross-plat do the trick, as I would expect a passkey to be
platform by definition.

Am Do., 8. Dez. 2022 um 12:28 Uhr schrieb Sabarinathan Eaganathan <
...more
Sabarinathan Eaganathan <mail2sa...@gmail.com>: Dec 08 05:41AM -0800

Hi ,
Replying to above thread,we need QR based passkey configuration which can
be done via Mobile which is cross-platform authenticator type. So, we cant
seperate this via 'platform' ...more
Tim Cappalli <Tim.Ca...@microsoft.com>: Dec 08 03:07PM

You can reject a registration for authenticators that do not meet your requirements (by looking at attestations).

From: fido...@fidoalliance.org <fido...@fidoalliance.org> on behalf of ...more
Sandeep Dhankar <sandeep...@okta.com>: Dec 08 07:31AM -0800

The Paaskeys do not have attestation and without that it is not possible to
identify the Authenticator reliably. However assuming that the
Authenticator is following the spec, it should be setting ...more
Tim Cappalli <Tim.Ca...@microsoft.com>: Dec 08 03:33PM

Yes, and if you only want to allow Yubikeys, reject any registrations that are not Yubikeys (which would include those without attestations).

(Disclaimer: not something I would recommend. ...more
Cody Salas <c.s...@yubico.com>: Dec 08 11:55AM -0600

If there's interest, Yubico has some material around this use case -
https://developers.yubico.com/WebAuthn/Concepts/Authenticator_Management/ ...more
"Perla nallely Guadalupe Alejandre Ramón" <nallelyale...@gmail.com>: Dec 08 01:36AM -0600

Cómo bien pueden ver ya avance con mi parte del trato lo cual no tienen
porque tener mi dinero retenido necesito comprar un teléfono y mi material
para poder empezar con mis videos pero con mi ...more
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息