Can NOT login Facebook use security key

William

Nov 2, 2021, 6:46:29 AM11/2/21
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Hi All
Today, I use my security key to login Facebook.
But I can't login after press button on my security key.
I use both U2F (Feitian) and FIDO2 security key but it's same issue.
Can anyone help me?

Arshad Noor

Nov 2, 2021, 9:01:51 AM11/2/21
to William, FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Try your Security Keys on multiple sites[1] and confirm they are
working. If so, send a message to the non-working site to ask for an
explanation - it is possible, they chose to support only specific brands
of Security Keys.

Arshad Noor

[1] https://demo.strongkey.com/fidopolicy, https://digitalbank-test.com,
Gmail, Twitter, Namecheap, GoDaddy, ....
> --
> https://groups.google.com/a/fidoalliance.org/d/msgid/fido-dev/769fad44-1d48-4239-920e-06eee6692819n%40fidoalliance.org
> <https://groups.google.com/a/fidoalliance.org/d/msgid/fido-dev/769fad44-1d48-4239-920e-06eee6692819n%40fidoalliance.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

William

Nov 2, 2021, 9:57:02 PM11/2/21
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev), Arshad Noor
Hi Arshad Noor
Thanks you for your help.

William

Nov 3, 2021, 12:11:05 AM11/3/21
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev), Arshad Noor
Hi All
Today, I can login Facebook.
although I don't have any update (browser, windows os ...)