Re: [FIDO-DEV] UAF Metadata Error

Message has been deleted

Ackermann Yuriy

Nov 15, 2021, 7:52:25 AM11/15/21
to Lucy Park, FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Hey Lucy.

Check that your metadata is correctly encoded.

Certificates must be one long base64 string (no pem header, no new line char).

Icon must be PNG URI(see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_URI_scheme). You can find online converters by googling “convert png to uri”, or use this one

Regards.
Yuriy.

On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 at 12:07 PM, Lucy Park <lucyf...@gmail.com> wrote:
HI, all

I am going through Metadata Statement tests on FIDO Conformance Tool for UAF and
am facing a same error message after a multiple times of trials.
The metadata, was given from FIDO company, does not work for me as showing erros as below.

[P-20]
"certificate with index 0 is not base64 encoded"
[P-22]
"MUST be PNG image URL encoded"

The two seem the same problem, and I cannot figure them out although I encoded.

Anyone can help?

Yuriy Ackermann
FIDO, Identity, Standards
skype: ackermann.yuriy
github: @herrjemand
twitter: @herrjemand
medium: @herrjemand
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Funda Secgin

Nov 17, 2021, 2:22:44 PM11/17/21
to Lucy Park, FIDO Dev (fido-dev), Ackermann Yuriy
Teşekkür ederim e postanizi aldım

Fs

16 Kas 2021 Sal 05:38 tarihinde Lucy Park <lucyf...@gmail.com> şunu yazdı:
My Metadata statment test is now running well, without any failed or errors, after editing the metadata.
But the thing is I have same error shown below for all tests.
So I would like to inquire if you have any clue about the timeout error attached.

"Error: Timeout of 30000ms exceeded. For async tests and hooks, ensure "done()" is called; if returning a Promise, ensure it resolves.
        at files://android_asset/www/assets/scripts/vendor/mocha.min.js:1:38632"

2021년 11월 15일 월요일 오후 9시 52분 25초 UTC+9에 Ackermann Yuriy님이 작성:

Ackermann Yuriy

Nov 23, 2021, 2:28:00 PM11/23/21
to Lucy Park, FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Please check that you have implemented UAF transport bindings:

Regards.
Yuriy

Yuriy Ackermann
FIDO, Identity, Standards
skype: ackermann.yuriy
github: @herrjemand
twitter: @herrjemand
medium: @herrjemand

On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 at 06:38, Lucy Park <lucyf...@gmail.com> wrote:
My Metadata statment test is now running well, without any failed or errors, after editing the metadata.
But the thing is I have same error shown below for all tests.
So I would like to inquire if you have any clue about the timeout error attached.

"Error: Timeout of 30000ms exceeded. For async tests and hooks, ensure "done()" is called; if returning a Promise, ensure it resolves.
        at files://android_asset/www/assets/scripts/vendor/mocha.min.js:1:38632"

2021년 11월 15일 월요일 오후 9시 52분 25초 UTC+9에 Ackermann Yuriy님이 작성:
Hey Lucy.

Mayra Morales Silva

Nov 26, 2021, 9:40:42 AM11/26/21
to Lucy Park, FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
No entiendo nada de lo que me escriben, pues no domino el ingles.Cuando me escriban por favor, haganlo en Espanol para poder entender la causa del porque me escriben.Agradeciendoles su atencion al respecto queda de ustedes, Mayi