Should pinUvAuthParam be included in AuthenticatorCredentialManagement with enumerateRPsGetNextRP

Fan DANG

Aug 30, 2022, 5:53:14 AM8/30/22
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Hi all,
According to Section 6.8.4 in CTAP 2.1 specifications, when the platform receives more than 1 totalCredentials, performs the following procedure for (totalCredentials - 1 ) number of times:
> Platform sends authenticatorCredentialManagement command with following parameters:
> subCommand (0x01): enumerateCredentialsGetNextCredential (0x05).
pinUvAuthProtocol and pinUvAuthParam are not required here.
But using the FIDO Conformance Tools v1.7.2, I noticed a pin verification here. Did I miss something?

Thank you for the clarification.

Regards,
F DANG

Maja Sucic

Mar 23, 2023, 5:19:54 AM3/23/23
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Hi all,

I have the same issue/question here.
Should pinUvAuthProtocol  and pinUvAuthParam be included in AuthenticatorCredentialManagement  enumerateRPsGetNextRP sub command?

I would appreciate very much if this could be answered and clarified.

Best regards,
Maja