Windows 10 FIDO2 NFC APDUs

瀏覽次數:174 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Fabian Henneke

未讀,
2020年3月29日 凌晨3:49:342020/3/29
收件者:FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Hi,

while testing with my CTAP2 NFC authenticator, the Windows 10 Hello API sends the following APDU after successful GetAssertion and MakeCredential operations:

0x80 0x12 0x01 0x00 0x00

Since 0x12 directly follows 0x11, which is the value of NFCCTAP_GETRESPONSE, I suspect that this is something related to CTAP. Does anybody know what this command is supposed to do and how authenticators should handle it?

Thomas Duboucher

未讀,
2020年3月29日 清晨5:20:232020/3/29
收件者:fido...@fidoalliance.org
Giving the game away. :)

This is a technical preview for the next iteration of the CTAP
specification.

You can safely disregard this command, e.g. return SW_UNSUPPORTED_INS
(0x6D00).

Best regards,

--
Thomas Duboucher
0x9FE89D94949EDC25.asc

Yakov Revyakin

未讀,
2020年4月9日 下午5:02:572020/4/9
收件者:Thomas Duboucher、FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Hi,
I caught the same command during trying to setup registration flow for the new FIDO2 SmartCard authenticator.
However, I got it even before getInfo, right after selecting the applet. By Thomas advice, I processed the command (0x80 0x12 0x01 0x00 0x00) with SW_UNSUPPORTED_INS (0x6D00). After that, the flow stopped, no other commands from web-client.
What could happen?

Any ideas?

Thomas Duboucher

未讀,
2020年4月10日 下午4:17:302020/4/10
收件者:fido...@fidoalliance.org
Oops,

Completely forgot we published the first draft for 2.1.

https://fidoalliance.org/specs/fido2/fido-client-to-authenticator-protocol-v2.1-rd-20191217.html

Enjoy. :)

--
Thomas Duboucher
0x9FE89D94949EDC25.asc

Yakov Revyakin

未讀,
2020年4月17日 下午6:55:182020/4/17
收件者:Thomas Duboucher、fido...@fidoalliance.org
Very nice. Even it doesn’t mention  that 80 12 01 00.
When does it become a proposed standard?

Fabian Henneke

未讀,
2020年4月17日 下午6:58:482020/4/17
收件者:Yakov Revyakin、Thomas Duboucher、FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
It does mention it (https://fidoalliance.org/specs/fido2/fido-client-to-authenticator-protocol-v2.1-rd-20191217.html#nfc-applet-deselect), but I also missed it on my first read since it's such a short section.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "FIDO Dev (fido-dev)" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/fidoalliance.org/d/msgid/fido-dev/CALXvSntzw_ytpxj5zEO_Au0r8Fi778eEQzsQvKiZF07RUvouiA%40mail.gmail.com.

Yakov Revyakin

未讀,
2020年4月19日 凌晨4:06:302020/4/19
收件者:Fabian Henneke、Thomas Duboucher、FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
It's magic that I didn't find it. Thank you!
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息