Questions about FIDO2 Server - MDS3 : Metadata service test in conformance tool

John Hsu

Feb 7, 2023, 4:00:36 AM2/7/23
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Hello guys,
Sorry for another simple question about test tool.
A few weeks ago, our sever was able pass the part of metadata test in the tool,
but today I check it again with same version and same tool, all six test cases in the metadata service test failed, below screen shut is one part of them:
5AE74B35-A2D2-44BB-A10F-C34E757E74A6.jpeg
It seems like a simple JSON problem to fix, but the real problem is our sever didn't get any message form tool, so sever won't return anything back and causing this issue.

Just a personal guess, one possibility is that when the test case called "getMDSMetadataForTestCase()", for some unknown reason, MDS return a bad JSON message to tool, then issue just happened(if the function will fetch MDS).

Does anyone have this problem? I'm not sure how to fix it.

Regards
John