credProtect extension being tested in CTAP2.0

YoHidden

7:34 AM (16 hours ago) 7:34 AM
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Hi,

My device has passed all the Conformance Tests made by the v1.7.20-4 tool, with the exception of the Ext: CredProtect - Mandatory.

After been required to do so, I added the credProtect extension to the GetInfo response and I am processing its provided value in MakeCredential call, but now I am getting that...

UV only authenticators are not yet supported!

If using the Conformance Test tool for CTAP2.1 -MDS3 Tests I got this error for a lot of the tests, but when changed it to CTAP2.0 Authenticator - MDS3 Tests all of them disappeared, except for this test.

Right now, I'm just trying my device to pass the Conformance Tests as a CTAP2.0 compliant device, so only supporting options 'uv' and 'up'. Is this test and the resulting error ok to be get in this situation ?

Thanks.