FW: Alert: Notice of Copyright Infringement

Alex Seigler

Nov 19, 2022, 10:32:41 AM11/19/22
to victori...@outlook.com, FIDO Dev (fido-dev)

Let’s not.

From: Spectrum <ab...@charter.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2022 7:04 AM
To: alexs...@hotmail.com
Subject: Alert: Notice of Copyright Infringement

To view this email as a web page, go here.

Alert: Notice of Copyright Infringement

Account Information

Account Number:

**7474

November 19, 2022

Reference Number:

73676477

Dear ALEX SEIGLER,

Your Spectrum Internet service was recently used to improperly copy or share copyrighted content, such as music, movies, video or software, using Peer-to-Peer or Torrenting software.

Spectrum is obligated to comply with copyright laws, as stated in our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). To view, visit Spectrum.com/reziaup.

This may have occurred without your knowledge by a minor who may not fully understand copyright laws, an unauthorized user, or even a computer virus. To prevent viruses, install Spectrum Security Suite, included free with your Spectrum Internet service. To download security suite, visit Spectrum.net/security

Please take immediate action to stop this unauthorized activity. Repeated violations may result in suspension of your Spectrum Internet service and loss of any discount(s) and promotional rate(s).

To view the notice from the content owner, visit notices.spectrum.com. You will need your account number and the reference number listed at the top of this letter.

If you believe that you have received this notice in error, or if the activities are not copyright violations, you may submit a counter-notification. Visit Spectrum.net/DMCA to learn more.

We have not shared your information with the copyrighted content owner, nor will we unless we receive a subpoena or are required to do so by law. Your information will be shared if you file a counter-notification.

To learn more about this matter, call (855) 222-7342 from 8AM to 11PM Eastern Time.

Sincerely,

Spectrum Customer Security Operations Center

Spectrum.net/security

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox. If we can be of further assistance, please visit Spectrum Support

This email was sent to: alexs...@hotmail.com

If you received this email in error, please let us know

©2022 Charter Communications. All rights reserved | Privacy Policy

This message was sent by Charter Communications

Alex Seigler

Nov 19, 2022, 10:33:49 AM11/19/22
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)

Totally didn’t mean to send this to FIDO dev…my apologies.