FIDO Authentication Solutions

Farhan Masood

Jun 3, 2022, 7:00:32 AM6/3/22
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
I am interested to know which FIDO authentication/verification solutions in the market offer their APIs and SDKs to integrate into our Mobile Apps (Android and IOS), Web Apps and Desktop Apps (Windows, Mac and Linux)

Regards,

Farhan Masood, President and CTO
Soloinsight Inc.

29 N. Wacker Dr. | Suite 1000 | Chicago, IL 60606

This communication and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, constitute an electronic communication within the scope of the Electronic Communication Privacy Act. This communication (including any accompanying documents) is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and contains information that is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. Unauthorized reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, telephone or fax and promptly destroy the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.

Sachit Sharma

Jun 3, 2022, 7:13:15 AM6/3/22
to Farhan Masood, FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Hey Farhan,
Sign3(India Based Startup) is providing passwordless authentication using FIDO, website link

Tal Peretz

Jun 3, 2022, 7:21:17 AM6/3/22
to Sachit Sharma, Farhan Masood, FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Hey Farhan,

You can check out our solution here: https://ownid.com

We provide a full passwordless solution which you can go and try us out with free teir.

Integration is just copy and pasting our widget.

We support both native and web apps.

You can reach out to me directly of you have any questions,

Tal

Arshad Noor

Jun 3, 2022, 12:43:48 PM6/3/22
to Farhan Masood, FIDO Dev (fido-dev)

https://github.com/strongkey/fido2

Open-source FIDO Certified server with:

  • Policy module to separate security requirements from web-app code (https://demo.strongkey.com/fidopolicy for demonstration)
  • Android Client Library for native RCA that only work with phones with TEE/SE, using AndroidKeystore attestation
  • Transaction confirmation included for FIDO-EMVCo defined data-structures
  • High availability built in - no third-party capability required
  • Database signatures to protect credentials from substitution/addition attacks
  • SSO built in with signed JWT - no need for third-party SSO capability
  • REST and SOAP webservices
Arshad Noor
StrongKey